Full Home Inspections Santa Barbara Home Inspector
Our thorough General Home Inspection is a non-invasive, visual examination of the accessible areas of a residential property, performed for a fee, which is designed to identify defects within specific systems and components defined by Industry Standards that are both observed and deemed material by the inspector. Inspections generally take 3-4 hours to complete depending on the size and condition of the home.
The cost of Full Home Inspections Santa Barbara Home Inspector varies and is determined by the age, size, condition and structural design (crawlspace or slab, attic spaces etc.) of the home. You can get a free quote by simply contacting me and providing the necessary information.
- roof, vents, flashings and trim;
- gutters and downspouts;
- skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations;
- decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings;
- eaves, soffits and fascia;
- grading and drainage;
- basement, foundation and crawlspace;
- water penetration and foundation movement;
- heating system;
- cooling system;
- main water shut-off valve;
- water heating system;
- interior plumbing fixtures and faucets;
- drainage sump pumps with accessible floats;
- electrical service line and meter box;
- main disconnect and service amperage;
- electrical panel(s), breakers and fuses;
- grounding and bonding;
- GFCIs and AFCIs;
- fireplace damper door and hearth;
- insulation and ventilation;
- garage doors, safety sensors and openers;
- and much more.
I create my reports using the latest in report writing software. My custom, colorful easy to read reports are digital and printable. They start with a prioritized summary so you have a well-organized and easily referenced ‘punch list” of items to address. I use a lot of pictures and diagrams to provide a clear explanation of any issues. When viewed on a computer, the .pdf report opens with Adobe Reader and is interactive with helpful links and tab to tab navigation similar to that of a website. Best Home Inspector Santa Barbara.
Review our Standards of Practice at www.nachi.org/sop.htm for complete details.